Thursday, January 31, 2013

A new reader makes a suggestion

A new reader of this blog made a suggestion recently and I have to admit it sounds like fun. Here is a excerpt from his email. See what you think.

"..... boy that's a fire-cracker little blog you've created...[plus now I know where I can stow my extra SEWER hose]...whew... I was tired of carrying it up in the cab with me and Gus... keep up the good work...might be good to include tips for finding cheap spots to buy booze,or economical titty bars for the motor-home crowd, oh and maybe some pictures of 5th wheeling calendar babes would spice it up a little...just a thought."

Wellllllll now, I thought that was just a dandy suggestion. If I can get Betty on board, this next summer ought to be a blast. She can put on that thong, and I will get some pictures in scenic locations.  I know Sam's Clubs in certain states sells premium liquors at great prices, so that part is covered.  Then all I need to do is stock up on liquor, find the right campers and turn on some music, right? Bingo! THE BAR IS OPEN! The rest is just research, really, just research.

Be watching for the "2014 RV Babes" calendar coming soon to a RV dealer near you! If it doesn't show up check the hospital for an unconscious white guy with a big old number 10 iron skillet imprint on his head.

We hope to see you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment